NewNow you can listen to Fox News articles!
This is a YouTube trick that I stumbled upon and now use all the time: Open the video transcript when you are trying to learn something and get lost in the steps.
Click the three dot or more option under the title of the video, then select. Copy From the drop down menu. You can copy it, save it and print it. It was easy, huh? Just be careful about downloading videos. Tap or click for a list of ways in which you are breaking online law without knowing it..
These small props make life easier and make your gadgets more useful. Tap or click for five more useful tricks you want someone to teach you quickly.
Before you fall into the YouTube rabbit hole, check out these tips to hide what you’re looking for and find what you want. Speaking of which, make sure you subscribe to my channel YouTube.com/KimKomando.
1. Watch live events
Many concerts and events are broadcast live on YouTube. You can see them in real time with a global audience. Here are some ways to do it:
- Just type the word “live” after your search phrase.
- You can also browse upcoming and current live stream events. Go to youtube.com Select more on your computer. Live From the left column
- Open the YouTube app, tap. Find outThen tap. Live on smartphone.
Slow Wi-Fi makes watching videos a drag. Tap or click for a simple conversion that can improve your speed..
2. Keep your search history clear
Hidden mode lets you freely browse and view your search history without having to worry about your search. Note: This does not hide your search history from YouTube and its parent company, Google.
To enable it, tap and select your profile picture or icon. Turn on privacy.. Do the same to turn it off.
Cognitive mode does not prevent your ISP or search engine provider from knowing what you are looking for, but it can work in other ways. Tap or click for 6 practical reasons to use incognito mode..
3. Reduce your search.
YouTube boasts over 2 billion monthly users, with over 500 hours of content posted every minute. Finding what you want can be a matter of limiting your search to the date the video was posted.
Type the search term (s) for your video, then this week or this month. You can also use YouTube filters to reduce things:
- Go to youtube.com On your computer and search for yourself.
- Once the results are loaded, click Filters. Dropdown box and select. Upload dateFrom the last hour to this year.
- On mobile, tap. Three point iconThen tap. Find filters..
4. Find real music videos, not just parodies
YouTube is the second largest search site in the world, surpassed only by Google. People around the world post reactions to parodies, fan videos, and the most popular topics.
Lady Gaga is one of the biggest names out there, so when you look for a track of a singer of her stature, you may have to end up with fan-made content. You can do this by typing the name of the song, adding a comma and inserting the word “partner”. For example, try this search: “poker face, partner.”
Want more smart tips like this right in your inbox? Check out my tech tips and how tos newsletter.. it’s free!
5. Share in the right place.
Try it when you want to share a long video at a specific location.
- On your computer, find the video you want and scroll to the time you want to share.
- Right click and select. Copy the video URL in the current time..
- You can also click. Share button And check Get started on Box. Enter the time. If you want, then click Copy.
You can do this on your phone too – although it’s more painful.
- Scroll until you want to share and pause the video. Faucet Share > Copy link. Paste the link wherever you want and add it to the URL:? T = 00m00s. Represents zero minutes and seconds, so edit them as needed. For URLs that already have a question mark, add an ampersand like this: & t = 00m00s.
Speaking of sharing, some files are too large for email. Try these methods instead..
6. Make a playlist of songs
Create playlists of your favorite songs using all search playlists. We will live by this example. Type in “Lady Gaga Playlist” and your results will include fan-made compositions that bundle songs into one long upload. You’ll also find an official playlist labeled YouTube Mix.
You can also create custom playlists that you want.
Here’s how to do it from your computer:
- Find a video you want to add to the playlist. Click. save it..
- Select a playlist. Like watching later or a playlist you’ve already created, or click. Create a new playlist. Click. to create.
To create a playlist on mobile:
- Find a video you want to add to the playlist.
- Faucet save it. Watch the video automatically below to save to the last playlist or your later playlist.
- To change where your video is stored, tap. Change On popup. Select from your playlist list.
Prefer listening to music on Spotify? These tricks will make you a Spotify expert in no time..
7. Find a movie to watch.
You can watch feature-length movies on YouTube, but finding the movie title, like anything else on the platform, is not enough.
it’s very easy. Just type the word movie in your search query. Try the movie “A Star is Born”. You will have the option to buy or rent a movie if it is not available for free.
8. More Quick Search Tips
Finally, here are some simple steps you can take to begin the process of preparation for mediation.
- Use the + or – keys to add or drop keywords in your search results.
- Use quotation marks to find the exact phrase you are looking for.
- Add the word “tall” to your search to find videos longer than 20 minutes. Use “Short” to find videos longer than 4 minutes.
Bonus Tip: Dark Web 101: What is there and why can’t the government stop it?
Go through the waters of the Dark Web, and you’ll find drugs, killers, and all kinds of disturbing images. But it is also a haven for privacy advocates. In this episode, I talk to ASU Professor Victor Benjamin, who explains why it’s so hard to manage – and why people from all walks of life can’t stop coming back.
Listen to the podcast here or anywhere you find your podcast. Just find my last name, “Commando.”
What digital lifestyle questions do you have? Call Kim’s national radio show and Tap or click here to find it on your local radio station.. You can hear or see. Low commando show On your phone, tablet, television, or computer. Or tap or click here for less free podcasts.
Copyright 2022, Weststar Multimedia Entertainment. All rights reserved. By clicking on the purchase links, you are supporting my research. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from eligible buyers. I only recommend products that I believe in.
Learn about all the latest technology on Low commando showThe country’s largest weekend radio talk show. Kim calls and advises on today’s digital lifestyle, from smartphones and tablets to online privacy and data hacks. For her daily tips, free newsletters, and more, visit her website. Commando.com